Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 12, 2011

quick scan.exe

Here comes another story from my laptop.Recently i was busy with offline work and i haven’t posted anything on my blog.whenever i try to search in my blog or on any site the results links will take to me a page where i need to download and buy that software to fix this exe virus.
I have downloaded several software like malware bytes,super antispyware,avast and much more but none of them found anything.I tried to check on other sites but the problem shows on my laptop since every link drive m to that virus site.
I at last deleted cookies,temporary files and all even in internet explorer to clean everything.Once i did the virus was gone and now i can search with safe.I suggest to you all if you got any virus then dont go to the product website since it was a scam just try to use your anti virus programs that can get fixed for you.